Instabug is a Software Development Kit (SDK) that empowers mobile-first companies to iterate faster and enhance their app quality by providing intuitive user feedback channels and comprehensive bug and crash insights.
The SDK allows developers to detect and squash bugs and crashes with greater speed and efficiency. It also provides easy, low-friction feedback avenues for product managers and mobile teams to collect feedback, send surveys, and engage in two-way conversations with their users.
Instabug offers suit of products to help you enhance your users' experience. Each product automates manual workflows in the mobile development cycle and sends and receives real-time, in-context data to and from your app.
- Bug Reporting: Receive comprehensive bug reports and feedback from testers and users.
- Crash Reporting: Receive crashes and report non-fatal errors with stack trace information and contextual details.
- In- App-Surveys & Announcements: Send targeted surveys to your users at the right time, in the right place, and send alerts to your testers and users to update their app or share your product updates.
- Feature Requests: Collect feature requests and user votes from right inside your app.
- In-App Chats & Replies: Communicate with users inside your app as needed and reply to their reports.
If you need to see each of Instabug's products in action, we have crafted a short educational video tours library for each product to help you see all the features in action and unlock its potential.
Supported Platforms and languages
In addition, Instabug integrates with the top third-party tools in the market to help you accelerate your current workflow.
Learn about Instabug's pricing plans and the products that are included in them.