Instabug offers a wide range of features and pricing plans that fit different needs. There are four self-service plans with fixed pricing, as well as custom Enterprise options.
The Free plan supports 1 app (with two modes: beta and live) for 1 team member with 1 month of data retention. Here are its key features:
The Essential plan supports 2 apps (each with beta and live modes) for 4 team members with 3 months of data retention. It includes all of the above features as well as the following:
- [Product] Crash Reporting
- [Product] In-App-Surveys (Custom Surveys)
- Integration with basic third-party tools
- Network Logging
- Session Profiler
- Adding multiple attachments to reports
- Supports up to 200K Sessions/Mo
The Team plan supports 2 apps (each with beta and live modes) for 4 team members with 6 months of data retention. It includes all of the above features plus the following:
- [Product] In-App-Chats
- [Product] In-App-Surveys & Announcements
- [Product] Feature Requests
- User Steps and Repro Steps
- Integration with all supported third-party tools
- Supports up to 500K Sessions/Mo
The Business plan supports 2 apps (each with beta and live modes) for 4 team members with 12 months of data retention. It includes all of the above features, plus the following:
- Dedicated On-boarding Engineer: One of Instabug's team members will directly assist you with account setup and training for your team to ensure you get maximum value from Instabug.
- Read Access to Instabug APIs: Get access to our API to query data and build your own custom reports and dashboards.
- Custom Reports: Receive a monthly report customized to fit your needs, with the analytics of the issues you specify.
- Supports up to 1M Sessions/Mo.
Monthly vs. Annual Billing
The prices mentioned above are for monthly billing. Annual billing gets you 20% off.
Team Members and Apps
All of the self-service plans (except for Free) can add up to 10 team members and 4 apps for additional fees. Extra apps and members are supported on Enterprise plans if you're considering having more than 10 members or more 4 apps. You can find more details about pricing here.
In addition to unlocking all of Instabug's products, Enterprise plans are custom tailored to your workflow needs. Enterprise features include:
- Unlimited Data Retention: You can keep your data records unretired.
- Bigger Sessions Support: You can increase the 1M monthly sessions limit.
- Bigger User-base: You can increase the 1M monthly active users MAU limit.
- SDK Customizations: We'll customize the SDK design and functionality to fit with your users, style guide, and team.
- Account Management: You'll have a dedicated Instabug team member responsible for conducting regular health checks, advising you on industry best practices, and helping you achieve your goals.
- On-Premise Hosting: You can host Instabug on your own infrastructure and only you will be able to access the data that you log through our SDK.
- Dedicated Hosting: We'll manage a private cloud for you so you can have a single-tenant environment.
- Custom Integrations: We can build you new integrations or customize existing third-party integrations with any of our tools.
- White Labeling: You can have a fully logo-free version of the SDK whenever we release a new build.
Our business advisers will assist you to ensure your requirements are met. Pricing varies based on the features that you need. Connect with our Customer Success team here to learn more.